Asthenaria Nosfe Index du Forum
Asthenaria Nosfe
Le forum de l'armada Asthenaria Nosfe.

Asthenaria Nosfe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Voice Us S07 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Asthenaria Nosfe Index du Forum -> Asthenaria Nosfe -> Asthenaria Nosfe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zednai

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Voice Us S07 Répondre en citant

Voice Us S07, all that i love

10cf746e54
The show faced controversy when Rebekah Samarin, a contestant on Team Adam, was the only contestant in the history of the show to make it to the third round of the competition and have all of their performances, including her Blind Audition, Battle, and Knockout round, montaged (not shown in full).[51] Samarin took to Twitter to comment about this, saying "While I am appreciative of the experience, I am baffled by The Voice's blatant disregard and disrespect of my time and efforts."[52]. Week 1: Live playoffs (November 10, 11, & 12)[edit]. ^ Kreps, Daniel (August 30, 2014). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up; 'The Great Christmas Light Fight' & 'Castle' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers.

Performances by guests/coaches[edit]. TV by the Numbers. 16. SENSATION ELLA HENDERSON TO PERFORM TUESDAY, NOV. "NBCs The Voice season 7: The curious case of montaged Rebekah Samarin". There were two changes to the coaching panel from season six. Controversy and criticism[edit]. Matt McAndrew received the first iTunes bonus multiplier of the season, with his studio recording of "Take Me to Church" reaching the fifth position on the iTunes Top 200 Singles chart at the close of the voting window.[5]. Review View All s7e20Live Top 10 Performances November 24, 2014 Watched 3,155 watches Live Top 10 Performances November 24, 2014 The top 10 artists perform for the judges -- and vie for America's vote. TV by the Numbers.

snow white and huntsman"Switched at Birth s04e01"eset nod32 6 x64cover up 1949big bang theory season submortal kombat mythologiesthe hobbit: the battle of the five armies sounblacklist s02e14 720parrow 02x17 itacassidy banks young

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Asthenaria Nosfe Index du Forum -> Asthenaria Nosfe -> Asthenaria Nosfe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006